Friday, January 6, 2012

The JSEC Survivor: Sam Sebastian

Sam Sebastian
BS Communications Technology Management, Block R
JSEC Survivor (Sizzlers)

Among the 25 food stalls at last September's JSEC Challenge where participants battled with their cooking and business prowess for a spot in the JSEC (JGSOM Student Enterprise Center), one of the most popular food places in the Ateneo, was Sizzlers. Their menu offered sizzling pork sisig, sizzling cream dory, and sizzling breakfast (or longganisa and egg). And believe it or not, a group of freshmen own this stall -- one of them being Sam Sebastian.

Sam believes that it's the great teamwork that puts her through because her team is "purely awesome". 

True enough, they have survived the challenge! And now, be ready for more of their products starting next school year (summer classes this April and May included)! Be sure to visit Sizzlers at JSEC by then! Read on and find a bit more about Sam.

Why did you choose Ateneo?
I've always seen Ateneo as the amazing school with the beautiful campus, and I guess I've always preferred this university.

Favorite hangouts in Ateneo?
Matteo Up, JSEC, Socsci building, and the library :)

How do you balance your time? And what's your secret to achieving? 
By using teamwork, I guess, because the team I belong to is purely awesome and workload isn't all that much when it's shared equally. :) Cheesy :))

What fun things do you do in your free time?
I love watching movies, dancing, spending time with friends and family, and basically doing anything fun :)

If given the chance to do a speech, what would you want to be quoted for?
Smile as though you have the most beautiful smile. :D

Do you have a funny memory from your childhood?
Asking my driver to drive me around the neighborhood before dropping me off at my nursery, even though the school's right across my house, just to chase away my bad mood. And naming my email "bratzgirlsam", which stuck until high school. :| 

Favorite Pokemon? Why?
I don't know much Pokemon... but I like the one who's always sleeping? Or just Pikachu :))

What were your favorite shows from the 90s?
Rugrats, Sabrina, Art Attack, and Bananas in Pajamas :D

Pikachu, I choose you!

No comments:

Post a Comment