Friday, February 3, 2012

Quatro Kid: Germaine Kaw


Germaine Kaw
BS Management-Honors, Block Q
Straight-A Student
Believe it or not, she got straight-As in the first semester with a QPI of 4.0. Yes, you read it right. Germaine is a Quatro Kid!

According to the Lipad Orsem 2011 planner: "The envy of every Atenean, the Quatro Kid has never seen a grade lower than B in his transcript of grades in his entire stay at the Ateneo. Teachers praise him, other students want to be like him, while others wonder if he came from a different planet."

But like many others, she enjoys going on 9gag and playing Monopoly Deal and other card games with friends and blockmates. So, erase those crazy ideas. Germaine obviously comes from the planet Earth.

She believes that she should never force herself to do anything she doesn't feel like doing. Maybe, just maybe, that's her secret to it all.

Additional info: Being the business-minded type, Germaine, together with some friends, also owns "The Garlic Kick", which you may have tried last September from the SEC field! They offered Roast Beef Fury, Smashing Spareribs, and Chicken Roundhouse Kick.

Why did you choose Ateneo?
I chose the Ateneo because I've always wanted to pursue a business course and I've heard that Ateneo has the best to offer.

Favorite hangouts in Ateneo?
Last semester, it was Gonzaga. This semester, I think it'll be JSEC. Any place, actually, as long as there's food and we can play cards and burn time. :))

How do you balance your time? 
I don't. HAHAHAHA. My theory is that I should never force myself to do anything that I'm not in the mood for. Why add self-inflicted mental and emotional pressure when the workload in itself is already hard to handle? I usually just go with the flow and somehow, it works better for me.

What fun things do you do in your free time?
9gag! Or perhaps a game of M. Deal or tongits with my friends and blockmates. 

If given the chance to do a speech, what would you want to be quoted for?
Believe and be free

Do you have a funny memory from your childhood?
Hmmmmm, not that I remember. I usually block out memories of funny and embarrassing moments that I had back when I was young. :))

Favorite Pokemon? Why?
I think it'll be Mew because it's soooo cute, not to mention really powerful, too.

What were your favorite shows from the 90s?
Dragonball, Ghost Fighter and Invader Zim. I usually watched TV with my brothers so I didn't really have much of a choice but to watch what they were watching back then. :))

Isn't Mew cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment